Gull Lovers Speak Out

I received this email during the night from 'Large Larid Lover from Lisburn' - was this because I referred to them as plastic-bag-lookalike-disease-spreading-flying-rats (with poor personalities)?

It is my opinion there is an anti-gull lobby embedded deep within the NIBA who seem to dislike gulls, beer and Ballycastle chip shops. For years I had hidden my penchant for gulls, beer and french fries but I have been inspired by Derek and Orcilla and have decided to come out of the Clost Hide and join them at Portavogie and Killybegs this winter. I urge others to follow. I am enclosing my favourite gull beer mat which I have kept hidden for many years - please print it.




PS I have applied to the Lottery Fund, Mother's Pride, Ormo and Brennan's for bread funding.

Yours

Franklin Ross Little